There is a voice that know the anwser before you even ask the question. In Small Voice Says, we learn to catch ourselves from over-correcting our children and instead ask . . . what does your small voice say you should do? The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice.
Not a book you read to, but a book you read with, Small Voice Says will find a forever home on any bookshelf and explores:
- Education and empowerment of girls
- Cultivation of a strong inner voice to counter the cultural pressures to conform
- Discussion opportunities for parents to create a more nurturing relationship with their child
- Expression of individuality
- Expansion of learning capabilities