Total Wine Spirits & More recently opened in my area. Total Wine Spirits & More became the talk of the town. Well, if it is the talk of the town need to check it out. So, I dragged my parents to visit this Total Wine Spirits & More.
As we arrived I noticed how enormous it looked from the outside and even more enormous inside.All we saw were bottles, upon bottles, of wines, spirits and beers. So many to scan that it made my head reel.
Total Wine has over 8000 wines, 3000 spirits & 2500 beers, with the best prices at America’s Wine Superstore.
Even though I was overwhelmed with all the store had to offer, I did manage to find a few bottles of wine to purchase. Price was Totally right.
Yes, it’s true, Total Wine & More prices are less than Costco.
Want to update your scramble eggs? Then get out your egg pan and prepare Allrecipe.com scrambled-eggs-done-right.
Now how can they be done right? Just add one simply ingredient…mayonnaise. Perfect eggs! Totally done right!
Ingredients: 2 eggs, 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise, 1 Tablespoon water (optional)In a cup or small bowl, whisk together the eggs, mayonnaise and water using a fork. Melt margarine in a skillet over low heat. Pour in the eggs, and stir constantly as they cook. Remove the eggs to a plate when they are set, but still moist. Never over cook. Never add salt or pepper until eggs are on plate.
Eggs on plate, salt and pepper to taste, muffin buttered, ready to eat. YUM!
Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle. Just look at the creative gift ideas from Nielsen-Massey Vanillas and McCrea’s Candies. The two company’s flavors pair perfectly together, creating an outstanding, original present that will stand out from the crowd! Some ideas include:
- Hostess Gift – For the hostess who has it all, these luxurious products are the perfect, scrumptious way to say thank you.
- Infused Holiday Drinks – Make a homemade, infused Salted Caramel & Coffee Vodka for a unique signature drink that’ll be the hit of the holiday party.
- Caramel + Sugar + Herb – Create a sweet and savory gift for the foodie by pairing the products with a planted herb—it’s a beautiful and useful present that’s sure to delight!Items included within the gift basket:
- McCrea’s Black Lava Sea Salt Caramels (5.5 oz tube, $14.95) — Rich, creamy caramel with crystals of Hawaiian black sea salt. A moment in paradise.
- McCrea’s Classic Vanilla Caramels (5.5 oz tube, $14.95) — McCrea’s original caramel generously infused with sweet, aromatic vanilla. For the purist
- Nielsen- Massey’s Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Sugar (7.5 oz jar, $23) — A flavorful blend of gourmet baker’s sugar and the pinnacle of all vanillas, Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract. Use it in any recipe where vanilla and the sweetness of sugar are desired.
- Nielsen-Massey’s Pure Coffee Extract (2 oz bottle, $9) — The rich, freshly brewed flavor is achieved through our careful distillation of premium coffee beans. This concentrated extract is easy to keep on hand, unlike ground coffee or beans, which rapidly lose their flavor. Hello Holidays!!! I am so happy to see you!
November has been a month of birthdays, anniversaries, thanksgiving and a baby shower – life is busy but we still make time for the things that matter. And so we got together and celebrated my sisters “Will you Still Need Me Will You Still Feed Me When I’m 64” Birthday!!. The birthday girl picked The Trestle for the festivities. The food, the staff and atmosphere are perfect for fun.
Two wines and two beers because that’s how we roll. My sister got the Game of Thrones beer (without orange) it was a special that night and since it was her birthday that was her drink, she said it was good with a kick!! The Trestle is decorated so New York as you can see from the construction men stopping for a little lunch. Love!
We started with some salad and chicken wings for the table. I enjoyed the cod fish sandwich with fries. Fish and chips was popular that night sometimes you just got to have it and our sisters went for it. Friday nights call for a burger and fries which was Mercis’ choice and everything was delicious.
If you were wondering what the test of true friendship is – it is 3 warm chocolate chip cookies shared by 4 women. We cheated this time and ordered a extra dessert, Key Lime Pie and yes it was necessary and oh so good.
A true blessing to be together to celebrate another birthday. Together we laugh a little harder, cry a little less and smile a whole lot more. Happy Birthday and may we celebrate 64 more together!!!