This Father’s Day I will be doing the grilling…I’ll let him take the day off…HAPPY FATHER”S DAY!!
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for grill
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 pounds hanger steak
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 yellow squash, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes on the vine, or plum tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1 sweet bell pepper (any color), cut into sixths, seeds and stem removed
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- Heat a grill to medium-high. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. In a small ovenproof pot, combine oil, rosemary, and garlic and place on grill. Cook until oil begins to bubble, 2 minutes. Remove herb oil from heat and set aside 3 tablespoons in a small bowl.
- Brush steak with herb oil, season with salt and pepper, and grill, turning occasionally, about 10 minutes per side for medium-rare (move steak to a cooler part of grill if it begins to overbrown). Transfer to a cutting board and tent with foil. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing thinly against the grain.
- In batches, brush vegetables with herb oil, season with salt and pepper, and grill, turning occasionally, until tomato skins are split and vegetables are tender, 3 to 5 minutes total. Transfer to a serving platter, along with sliced steak. Add vinegar and honey to reserved oil and whisk together. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then drizzle dressing over steak and vegetables.
Celebrate Flag Day with 60% Off!
$25.00 gift certificate for $4.00. Enter Promo Code: FLAG at Checkout and Hit “APPLY”
THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE, AND BLUE!!
Offer ends Thursday, June 16, 2011!
Did you know that jewelry-auction sales at Christies’ reached an all-time high in 2010?
2008 = $384 million 2009 = $273 million 2010 =$426 million.
Seems collectors driving record sales await the possible auction of Elizabeth Taylors’ 33 carat Krupp Diamond ring, that was given to her by Richard Burton in 1968. The word is the price will go through the stratosphere.
It is estimated to sell at as much as $20 million. I just can’t wrapped by mind around it. How crazy is that? Just because Elizabeth Taylor owned and wore the ring may up its value by maybe 13.5 million – but no one really knows.
This is what I want to know…..how do I get on the mailing list?
She looks after her skin, her hair, her fashion. Now it’s time to look after her sexual health. And do it beautifully. Created by a mother and daughter team. What women know does not neccessarily equate what women do. Chances are women will not carry a condom for fear of being judged.
Helping raise the odds that she will make healthier, smarter choices of safer, sex practices.
5% of all profits from Just In Case purchases will be donated t o AIDS and Women’s Health Charities.
Here is a great deal for Dad this Father’s Day.
$10.00 off your $50.00 purchase of Jockey
Use coupon code JKYDAD – Offer good until 6.19.11.
If you husband is like my husband jockey shorts or briefs are what they always need.
Hurry Father ‘s Day is Sunday…so don’t miss the savings