My husband is a big kid and that is why I am so excited about StarKist Kid’s Creations– These tuna pouches come in delicious, kid-friendly flavors including Bacon Ranch and Honey BBQ. With no mixing or draining required, they make smart choices for lunchboxes and after-school snacks, or even powering up before a practice or lesson.
I am just crazy about the StarKist Hot Buffalo Tuna Creations – Hot sauce adds the perfect kick to tuna, making a great sandwich filler, salad topper or can be enjoyed straight from the pouch. With 70 calories and 15g of protein per pouch, Hot Buffalo Style Tuna will be sure to keep consumers full and satisfied.
• 13+ grams of lean protein per pouch* • 110 calories or less*
• Natural source of omega-3s
• No can opener or draining required
• Hand packed and vacuum sealed for freshness
My husband favorite new StarKist Tuna Creations is Hot Buffalo Tuna. Who needs hot buffalo wings, now that we have healthy StarKist Tuna Creation Hot Buffalo Tuna
I always love StarKist Tuna Creations for lunch.
Buffalo tuna wrap will be on the menu this week…YUM!!!
- 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations® Hot Buffalo Style
- 2 Tbsp. minced celery
- 2 tsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 1, 6-8 inch flour tortilla
- ¼ cup shredded lettuce
- Place tuna in a small bowl. Mix in celery and blue cheese.
- Place tortilla on plate. Place tuna mixture in center of the tortilla. Top with shredded lettuce.
- Fold ends over toward the center. Wrap sides tightly in a roll. Slice in half.
* Starkist Tuna Kids Creations Bacon Ranch and Honey BBQ
*Enter to win a fun jet vacation trip to San Francisco for 4 , enter now through December 31st, 2015. Good luck and if you win tell them Charlie sent you.