What is a miracle? Miracles are events that are not explicable by natural or scientific laws therefore considered to be the work of a divine agency.
The book When God Happens: True Story of Modern Day Miracles reminds us of what a true miracle is. The authors Angela Hunt and Bill Myers give the reader eight true stories from real people who have experienced miracles in their lives. Included miracles stories:
- A couple who witnessed angels at a fiery car crash (p.1)
- A woman visited by angels after a terrorist attack (p. 17)
- A woman who encountered the warmth of God after a heart-breaking divorce (p. 79)
- A believer who exorcised a psychic possessed by demons (p. 125)
- A teenage girl rescued from a satanic priest (p. 39)
- A man healed on his deathbed (p.95)
- A man who was told his baby would be stillborn-but instead had a healthy daughter (p.29)
When God Happens reminds us that the laws of science or physics cannot prevent a loving God from showing his Divine love. When God Happens reveals a God who watches over us. A God who is not explainable. A God that never changes.
Have doubts that miracles really happen? When God Happens: True Stories Of Modern Day Miracles will help you remember the miraculous power of God with modern-day miracles.