A PARENT’S GUIDE TO VIRTUAL LEARNING: HOW TO HELP YOUR CHILD THRIVE IN AN ONLINE CLASSROOM BY DR. FELICIA DURDEN – Say hello to the all-in-one primer designed to help busy parents make the most out of digital platforms, understand teaching strategies, and fully support their child’s education.
Written by fellow parent and experienced educator Dr. Felicia Durde, A Parent’s Guide to Virtual Learning breaks down how virtual learning works and provides simple techniques for reinforcing classroom instruction, all with the busy parents in mind. In this book, parents will learn how to:
- CREATE AN INSPIRING AT-HOME WORKSPACE
- ESTABLISH SUCESS – BUILDING ROUTINES
- UNDERSTAND CORE TOPICS LIKE MATH AND READING
- SUPPORT VARIOUS ONLINE, HYBRI, AND DISTANCE-LEARNING MODELS
- AVOID BURNOUT(FOR STUDENTS AND THEMSELVES!)
Now, parents can take the mystery out of digital education and gain the tools they need to stay energized while making their child’s virtual learning experience fun and effective!